Skip to Content

Appropriations Requests

Appropriations Requests

I want to hear from you about how Congress should appropriate funds for federal programs, supporting our infrastructure, investing in R&D, and more.

What would you like to see come to Southern Nevada? Members of Congress can submit the following three types of appropriations requests:

  • Programmatic Requests: A request for general support or funding for a program.
  • Language Requests: A request to add language to accompany a bill or report which generally does not include dollar amounts.
  • Community Project Funding (CPF) Requests: A request to direct funds to a specific state or local government or eligible non-profit recipient.

At this time, the Appropriations Committee has not released guidance for FY25 Community Project Funding (CPF) requests. My office anticipates that CPFs will follow guidance from FY24 and will only be eligible for the following titles. Additional CPF-specific guidance from FY24 can be found through the subcommittee links below to help guide your requests for FY25.

·        Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies

·        Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies

·        Energy and Water Development, and Related Agencies

·        Homeland Security

·        Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies

·        Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies

·        Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies

Please note that corrections or updates to your requests may be required once additional guidelines are issued by the Appropriations Committee.

Links to the relevant appropriations request forms can be found below and will be updated as guidance becomes available from the Committee.

I look forward to hearing from District One as Congress appropriates funding for Fiscal Year 2025